Monday 7 November 2011

tortured myself!

whoa that’s been a really long time i didnt write anything on my blog..

*shrug* anyway.

used this Nexcare non-exposure tape yesterday during my short trip/vacation for the long weekend..

001

[source from askcleo.com blogs/blogger]

well it said i can stick it on my skin after i’ve placed it on (the insides and exposure spots of) my clothes..

 

and yes, before this when i tried this it was alright..

 

but guess what happened last night..

 

i was pulling out the tapes as usual..

 

then i pulled the one on my left breast too fast too hard..

 

and ~!@#$%^&*()_+..

 

the very first and thin layer of my skin was peeled off with that sticker/plaster/tape!

 

damn painful!!!!!!!!!! i cant even bath well!! (soap and water,you see..)

now when the fabric brushes with that wound it still hurt!! =”(

 

i cant put on plasters for too long as well!

 

so moral of the story is, peel it off GENTLY!! X”(

 

 

p/s: anyway, fun in the short trip! bought cheap and cute and unique stuff again..XD

No comments: