Sunday 11 July 2010

Some sad stories of being my bag

 

hey peeps! how’s the weekend huh?cool?

 

well, practically i had

- a new bag-erm..i’ll save that for later.

-bought a Za emulsion-i need!mine is finished!

-watched "Predators" =D cool!

-had sushi ♥

-bought comics-which is pretty rare for me but well!

-discovery of Novel Hut-squeal in delight!!  X)

-had char kuey tiao and taiwanese sausages =D

-and had home movie marathon =p

all these deserve for ^3^ ♥

 

teehee!!

 

oh, did i mention about a new bag?

yup..well lemme tell you the sad story of being my bag *embarrassed+guilty*

erm..well..have you met my off-white bag?

here:

snapshot-164

okay..the point is not the design (tho i love it pretty much!)

but instead,  these:

P110710_21.35

erm yea that was practically,ALMOST the ‘daily diet’ of my bag..

F.U.L.L..TO THE BRIM..

[ask ANY of my friends, last time when i used to travel really much-like, ALOT, i even used to bring mini pouches of toiletries and makeup!!in the handbag/carry-all!!  > _ <  anything, ask for me, i would have it! ]

*guilty*

erm, yea, so as you can see, i even bring my charger along, the hand sanitisers..and shawl and medicine and sweets and purse and water tumbler and umbrella and etc etc..well you know, the usual necessities..essentials..to me =p

*ahem ahem*

(almost like a doraemon bag edi =.=” )

well my poor bag finally gave up on this special diet and protested with the torn parts and whatnots..

SO

here comes:

snapshot-165

which is much bigger (until, i swear, i can make it into a short vacation carry-all/ hand-carry luggage)

=D *glee*

hoho..and it has pretty much space within now..

REALLY ENJOYED THE WEEKEND ^3^ ♥

 

p/s: meet the tortoise ^^ keke.. (yes la, it is a tortoise..)

P110710_11.13

No comments: