Monday 21 September 2009

the Raya…..

Selamat Hari Raya!

i was so beria-ria wanna go send my FYP to binding…..alone…..

my driving skill is ‘very good’  so i considered it as a very big effort of showing off ,for me to drive out alone. so if you see me on the road dont attempt to race with me =.=’’’’’ your car could be at very high risk.

 

ANYWAY, i was saying, i drove alone to send the FYP for binding and even brought along the tumbler for water. very bersemangat.

i even went to petrol station to fill petrol.

then when i reached, i saw so many spaces i was like : so good for me?

then i parked, and walked to library wanna transfer to pendrive.

only then i remember its public holiday and its closed.

called toh to lend line and computer.

i remembered it was public holiday.

damn…..

both printing shop also not open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gargh!!!!!!!

damn! then how can i submit early??i have to go back on 26th…..

T_T

thats not it!! i reached home, shing shing IMed me.

she asked about the ‘spine’. then i explained.

then only i know, i forgot to set the spine 0.0

………………………………………

speechless edi…..

No comments: