Sunday 4 January 2009

NOT FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES

my 'luggage' is still on the floor, and i have not bath yet...but i'm so dying to write down about these few days...

for my life in uni, i was finally in the exco (ahem,so called la) team for orientation...with blazer and walkie talkie, can make annoucement that type...haha...

and i have so many types of feelings in me that i don't know how to describe it...

but i'm thankful,for everyone, and for we've made this event through...(i don't dare to say success coz i have not heard from any DSA or VIP on how they feel about this time, especially when we've a new president =='')

well, it began with the interview, which i only remember how nervous i was, and bel and vinu sitting there. =='' and later vinu told me about what the officer said (ok,secret)

then the meetings were always a hilarious one, not as i thought with much finger pointing and all. but of course with worries and hiccups...

and friday, where we were busy from morning til evening. setting up, last meeting before that...important briefing etc etc...oh,and not to forget being nagged by somebody on serving VIPs...==''but in the end it really helped hehe...

and today,haha... let's see, i want to thank shing shing and teng teng for helping me out, and their nervous face when they have to serve the VIPs...hahaha....ok la sorry la but very hilarious...the way you all jump down from lazy-ing on the banquet tables.hahah...o ya, that includes you,steph,sze ru and two other helpers...xp

i'm sure teng teng and shing shing you both get some experience hor? being bugged by caring parents, students...and not to forget having to block the students from sneaking out from the hall...hahhaa....(fuyoh...i tell you ah, bergaya you know those guys....thumbs up,because i thought you guys scared the freshies and alot of them came back even after lunch break...hahha...)

and talking about McD should sponsor us the meals since our Op Room was filled with packets of McD meals,which they bought in the morning.

what else, oh, DC's '2nd' video shoot (yeap, apart form the Nescafe, =p)...directed by bel for ice breaking prog...hahah...super matching with the ice breaking's promotion....hahah..initially i thought of telling the MCs to tell them to look for the main characters,but in the end,they just point it out where DC was. ==''' ok la ok la...

ahem no no, you can't watch it yet, photos and vidoe are not with me yet...blame it on my bluetooth also although i have some on my phone...

well,nites...yeap...i know,boring...yeah...

oh,well done everyone =)

*ahem* don't know how many will notice me and recognise me huh?hahaha...

edit:
went to ice breaking today, the attendance was..well..acceptable considering the even worse situation we've heard...and took some pictures again...aha, yeap, in my phone too...vinu promised to get me my usb bluetooth adaptor on saturday =D and bel lending me the photoshop CD...woohoo!! after fixing my sound card it'll be almost the same again!!(i mean my lappy)

No comments: