Wednesday 14 January 2009

i thought i promised for the pictures...

yeap....i can finally do this..althought i think some of it still with steph...haha...(yah i saw the 'NANDOS' thing...==''' blame it on my bad situation...)

so here it is,in chronological order: during christmas@pavilion,when my parents came down, when i was super-super-bored...haha...






and the orintation-scroll down to the older post to read the post coz the stupid slide.com doesn't let me add caption,but just drag my pictures along==''':



and the 'oscar's' video tape...tada! the ice breaking promo by bel, starred alicia,joy and daryl himself...haha...oh!spot me in the video!kekekekke...




and setapak and sungai long's welcoming concert:



actualy went to KimGary at Midvalley after class on monday...*sigh* didnt take picture...and then a huge blow followed the next day==''' but prayers..yah..prayers...

No comments: