Wednesday 30 April 2008




Hey, what’s cooking?

I was blaming myself for being too careless for the last most Q in morph. (Also partly blaming the lecturer for setting that particular Q.)

Yup, that’s what cooking in me now. *sigh*

Oh yeah, I was also cooking-literally, black pepper chicken chop. *glee* =D
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe…

(yes yes yes????what you wanna say?xD)



I marinated the boned chic thigh (on which, the boning process took all my remaining energy for the day) with black pepper, Italian herbs, white pepper, chic granules, light soy sauce, and sesame oil.

*rub rub rub*
-erm, I think next time I should pound it flat first…shouldn’t I?

Then put it in chiller (NOT freezer) for 2 hours. (The marinating process)

Pan fried it in margarine later and started the sauce.

Sauce ingredients: (okay, whatever you can think of that suit your taste.) chic granule, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, black pepper premix, some water, Italian herbs, chilli sauce, sugar…

Heat the sauce and voila! =)

order anyone??? (hah!i'm posting recipes!!!food also, sim sim and rene rene!)

pic?nah....i ate it in miliseconds!!!!! XD

1 comment: