Friday 2 September 2011

The Challenge-part 3

so my eyes are done..

now,i need to keep my lips plump all the time..

 

lip stick?

NO ..that’s too bold for me..

 

lip gloss?

ewwwww..too sticky and messy..

 

lip balm , then?

it make my lips even drier!

and it gives me a headache when i need to reapply coz my lips would be so flaky after a while..

 

FINALLY, my aunt gave me this tube:

sc_995f18ad5f012a01bbc849594e38de07

 

THE FACE SHOP PLUS+1 LIP CARE CREAM, shea butter..

 

it naturally made my lips fuller and plump and doesnt dry up my lips!

snapshot-341

so what i did was, use this as the base/primer for my lips..then, i use:

 

621015DE1CC3BACA2DA629314DDF56

Maybeline LIP SMOOTH COLOR&CARE tinted lip balm in Cranberry Jam

snapshot-340

after filling in the brows and a lil here and there, im ready to go! hassle free!

snapshot-342

(with only sunblock/brightening moisturiser!)

wheeeee~~!! XD

anybody has the same problem like mine?you could try THE FACE SHOP PLUS +1 LIP CARE CREAM..

what do you think??

[PICTURES OF PRODUCTS FROM OTHER SOURCES]

No comments: