Monday 7 March 2011

New Loves..

[delayed]

once again,with my sleepy head,this time drug-induced..=_=

due to my skin condition now,which i hope it recovers quickly..i had to change my skin care products..well, consider myself lucky coz the regular ones were running out anyway..

so,what i’ve been using since two days ago:

Sebamed cleansing bar for shower..

0881714

 

Eucerin White Solution,which absorbs quite fast..and dont even feel the ‘grease’ under hot weather like my regulars..hmm should consider this as regular =_=..

  Eucerin-white

 

the now-very-famous Hada Labo, the AHA+BHA cleanser..claims to give such smooth skin like a shelled egg..what i can say for now is, it is really irritants-free, as in no fragrance and stuff etc..and skin feels smooth from the first wash..but,we’ll see..

30685_117135741644903_116868625004948_208998_4975560_n

their most famous and hot selling  product is actually their Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion

Hada-Labo-Super-Hyaluronic-Acid-Hydrating-Lotion-One-Drop-Locks-Up-An-Ocean

sounds like SKII huh?

might try this and their whitening range..later!..so tempting..

Hada-Labo-Blue-Whitening-Series

found out more on this site:

Airmeli.

ah okay i think that’s all from my drug induced brain and fake-freckled body..

 

p/s: would you all kindly please pray for me?i took option ‘A’ and i seriously need some supportive vibes to get what i really want..*sigh* please bless me..

No comments: