Saturday 19 December 2009

and you may wonder how bad it could be..(part ..freaking THREE! )

i was accompanying him til 2 plus a.m. and i slept, and i woke up after just 4 hours =_=

nightmare num2 happened: my hardwork been thrown away by my grandma =_= the soup i planned to bring to my grandpa X*(

 

she even said grandpa always had these soups and its ok and i can just buy whatever..

IT WAS MY ALL MY HEART!! > _ <

dulan like hell..

it was all my hardwork and heart and i purposely reserved it for my grandpa coz he had been buying me soups when i was small..

ok maybe the higher up thinks the soup came back from hell shouldnt be drank =_=

whatever.

i did usual prayers and light the incense to calm down.

now in better mood but my thumb is still soooooooo painful.. its even hard for me to sms and type!!

it kept bleeding..

X*(

aiz…..

No comments: