Monday 12 October 2009

=S

*Hics*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*hics*

i have problem with burping lately 0_0

sheesh..too much gas in my ‘gastronomic’ system huh..

 

ok shoo the unappetizing topic..

i’m planning on stocking up some outfit for school (teaching)..

and saw some nice pieces over here and there ..

hmm..yea…might try some with an acquaintance first..

its CANDY-COLOUR by my old friend’s sis..lilium..(yes its on my sidebar)

 

but then, budget budget..yea..call me kiam siap but yea..i dont care! why should i go all the way to get some expensive impractical pieces, i havent even start my work yet!! just training!!

 

and and!!

i m finishing the three books on ‘ 一个女人的成长’..a worthy read indeed! never regretted buying it! im even planning to buy again as xmas gifts for some..but erm..talk about budget hor…..will see! =)

 

okok..got a tuition to teach..woops..

and i have a pair of sleepy eyes now…gargh….

No comments: