Saturday 30 October 2010

Seniors??

these two days was so geram.

i dont know why some call themselves seniors when what they do is just pure below our minimums!!and still blame and point at us summore!!

still,other stuff kept me happy =D example, there’ll be Tea from my work place @ Tower Regency Hotel soon! yeep! praying that my Kebaya will be done in time for this =( please??

anyway, cleaned the whole house again today. weekend to me is like cleaning day for my house =_= though there’re still a few corners i havent have the time to tidy it up yet..you know, when you live with many people, and they dont tend to have a sense of putting stuff in place plus make sure its clean all the time like me , a.k.a clean/neat freak virgoan. =_=”

and the next best news IS:

the dust and tired feeling of this chore (which took up the time from after breakfast until before dinner-take your guess how long,with cat nap included)

INVITED MY BEST ENEMIES NOW (drum roll~) COUGH AND FLU BACK TO MY BODY!

seriously….. T_____T

uhuk uhuk..

think this time i have to go to the doctor..

oh by the way, found this, which is a fav to people like me who scribble all the time, all around..

P301010_20.31

it’s <3 !

 

okay bye time to see the doc T_____T

No comments: