Sunday 14 February 2010

of Happy TIGRESS Year and freaking lash glue and grandparents’ house >.<

heyyyyy!!!!!

HAPPY TIGRESS YEAR!! (yes im feminist xp)

(and happy valentines day too!)

snapshot-108 

 

so anyway, i woke up and brush and breakfast and all..

P140210_11.26_[01]P140210_11.30P140210_11.31as i try to put up my new lashes and lash glue, i find it so…..hard to fix it nice to my lid/lash line >  _  <

OK, it’s a bad lash day coz after all the readjustment and redo and stuff, my eyes still look weird,like the lash lines are shorter =_=’’

plus i was using the new waterproof lash glue…it was sooooo hard to pull the remaining hardened glue when i need to redo. plus i need to pull them off from my lids when i mistakenly stuck them on my lids =_=’’

P140210_11.25

^ the damage on my bedroom floor , all the mess =_=

the

 

URGH!!

lesson learnt: never TEST your new lashes or lash glue on the exact day =_=’’

anyway, to paternal grandparents’ house..

they were already drinking…

AGAIN i hate it when people smoke or drink…all hell broke loose…..

URGH2

 

P140210_12.26

my decor^^

 

 

P140210_12.27 

 

 

my proud product of chinese paper cutting craft-the tiger..with me another tiger

 

 P130210_20.11     

P130210_19.51 

snack jars wrapped with red and origami paper^^

*ahem*

after the horrendous makeup removal process, i can finally enjoy a nap =_= urbs…without marking any of the papers..eeeks..

and now back at home….in dilemma of which of tomorrow’s THREE freaking spots should i attend….@@

………………………………………………………*pout*

 

 

self reminder: buy new lash glue! the washable type! and new lashes! the sturdy type! > . <

No comments: