Saturday 27 February 2010

have got my straight hair back!

i’ve got my straight hair back! =D

been to a salon in town..quite basic i’d say..not as good as the one in my hometown..

they just gave a few layers (instead of multiple layers  which i lost count like the one in my hometown, coz i know they had to wash my hair like, multiple times before they trim and what not)

and the effect is not as good as the previous one..not shiny =_= and looks abit dead..

i requested for MP cream although they asked whether i want the Anizstar (or something) which is more expensive and better,according to them. better stick to safer choice.

they even want to persuade me to buy a treatment (post-chemical) but it’s cream based @@ i rejected gently and went off to Watson to  buy loreal’s leave on contioning spray for the gloss and nourishment =_= and anti-frizz shampoo (it’s not like the anti-frizz serum is effective or what, so i didnt buy any serum), since Watson has discount for these two (well, LOL)

 

i guess i’ll have to go through the awkward period while waiting it to be more ‘natural’.. =_=

so in the mean time, snapshot-110

 

p/s: I . AM . SO . GONNA . BUY. THOSE . LASHES . AND . GLUE . FROM . SASA . MY . EYES . LOOKS . SO . CACAT . ! .

No comments: