Friday 14 August 2009

I Don’t Want to Rest in Pieces like Final Destination!!

snapshot-22

seriously!

 

NO!

hell NO!

I Don’t Want to Rest in Pieces like Final Destination!!

fd4_poster

THAT, is too horrible,terrible!

i was imagining a more…..erm…..peaceful place in the end, NOT teared or tortured into PIECES~!

those chains of ‘unfortunate accidents’ is just pure scary…..=S

i thought my assignments are really killing me, but i rather choose to die in assignment sea than in freak accidents!!!!! (not…..=_=)

what about H1N1?

what??getting dead of H1N1?erm…..NO!!!!!…..i want a good death =.= (maybe exception from…..my illness? =.=)

 

its like what was said in mantra,freak death is more like dragging you to hell ‘coz of what you’ve done,

and good death is welcoming you to Heaven!! =0

 

okok…..its not like i didn’t vow to recite mantra every morning.

‘coz  I DON’T WANT FREAKY POWERS CHASE AFTER ME like in the

FINAL DESTINATION: REST IN PIECES!!

okok,

WARD OFF THE EVIL SPIRITS!!!!! !!!!! >.<

then i won’t ‘REST IN PIECES’ like in FINAL DESTINATION. =0

No comments: