Thursday 13 August 2009

AB…..or say…..Abortion??

I was browsing through Nicolekiss when i saw this.

Oh. My. God.

there is this dish actually named abortion =,=’’’’’

 

3816086997_479c5c499c_o

omg…..it says that teens or young adults, namely college girls and guys in North Adelaide have this frequently, and no known to many people (?????)

and very sinful,fatty, can really cause abortion har?? but looks kinda  disgusting…..

yes yes please click the link to get my point, or wiki it or google it.

it says it can be found , as authentic as it can be, on O’Connell St , Fellini Restaurant.

0.O

ADELAIDE??

i quickly asked my ah gor. at first he said dont know.

i said it was fries with meat, topped with ketchup, bbq sauce and whatnot.

as a hangover food somemore.

 

ss3

 

gor:

it is fries and meat, it should be AB. AB, we call it. not in restaurant.

me:

ya , its short for abortion catually.

gor:

maybe we’re talking about different thing,but meat fries ketchup bbq sauce…..should be ABlor…well, dunno mar…..

me:

it IS AB

gor:

but not in restaurant la

it is like aussie mamak

me:

omg my bro actually ‘had an abortion’

me: laugh like dead XD

……

No comments: