Monday 15 September 2008

sneak peek....




okayyy.....since SOMEBODY said he learnt LAW (as in tied with military law 1972) and he did not break the law by posting photos and other informations that is CLASSIFIED (as in OSA-official secret act, he said xxxxxxxxxx is classified =='' fine.), i decide to let you all have a sneak peek......(as in....these things are precious or few?)

cheh...you know why i put it here lo....miss you mah.....xp


(no no....you're still not allowed to copy....that's why i put in slides....)








by the way......just found these songs from friends' recommendation(i seldom listen to songs since i came here...=='' ):

check the 5 songs out>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [the imeem playlist on the side bar]

here's the 1st and 2nd song's lyrics...i found it meaningful enough to be shared but the last three....well...i just dont wanna put it here...(h.a.h.a.)....












最后一次- 十七岁女孩自身创作
Lavigne

*在我最后一次,闭上眼睛之前,我想對你說我愛你
在你怀里,舍不得放弃,心里有千万语还没说给你听
我使劲全力,不想闭上眼睛,这次告别就不能再相遇
不能再陪你,当不要忘记你曾经答应我你会好好活下去 (我永远爱你)*

想走了~去了好远的地方,不能再陪你看日出等不到天亮
所有回忆抹去却并不容易,生死由天决定不要太伤心
*repeat

hesitate-linda chung yeah KJ i know you like her...haha...

talk to me
you speak with me
don’t sink before you rise baby
don’t fade away
you hesitate
you seem to wait
for all the time we had
feels like a world away
so who’s to say
we’ll be okay
we will make it through the night
don’t wanna wake up in this state
I just want us both to smile
cause we’re the same
and I know that we’ll never change
look, I bought your favourite ice cream
I don’t wanna see it melt away
if you walk out now
I don’t know if we going to be the same
baby just talk with me
cause I want you to stay here with me
I want you to stay here with me




psssttttt!!!!!!i want!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocky

No comments: