Sunday 21 September 2008



i'm finally home......

it was raining heavily at pudu when i was there,and the whole undergraound level looks just like in the night.....=='' plus the buses were shining their yellowish lights in all directions....

but it feels fun to travel at night^^ althought it's obviously not safe *pout*

so dad fetched me in the end^^ or else i might have to walk all the way down to my home...

and i get to eat late night snack at home(hwahahahahha!!!!!so unbelievable right???) and mum bought me this super thick book of collection of articles from TIMES magazine....wow...hehe^^(although it's a free gift but she specially paid for some subcription to get it just for me ler...)

and home,is HOME~~~~~~=)




i think you didn't know i was on the verge of tear many times today when you keep making and telling on plans to see me soon, kissing and hugging me goodbye.....i held it back very hard.....especially when you insisted to see me into the bus....

for a very long time in the bus, my mind has only you,you,and you.....

i might have not forgive you yet.....but i don't hate you,because you know, i love you...

who says a relationship is always peaceful?.......but you can work to get what you want,for sure.....

and true love never fails......

p/s: i know you do really miss me....me too...

No comments: