Monday, 25 August 2008
HERE'S THE LATEST RECIPE BY MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
TOM YAM BIHUN!!!!!!!!
nyek nyek nyek...
attractive enough? oh maybe not but the taste is yum!!
so how did i do that?
1. soak your bihun in water (tap,drinking water whatever) until it is soft where it can 'bend' or limpy etc etc.
2. drain the water.
3. make some scrambble egg by stir-frying the beaten egg, as well as sauteeing some meat and vege for the bihun. (do i need to tell you to oil the wok and heat it up first?)
4. now, dilute your tom yam paste (if you happened to have bought tom yam PASTE, which is the very very thick one?) untill it is sauce-like plus a little more water.
5. pour it into the oiled wok, heat it up untill it is fragrant.
6. IT'S TIME to put in your bihun!!!! stir-fry with a pair of CHOPSTICKS please!!!
7. mix all up, or use the eggs and meat and vege as decorative , as you'd like.
yummy yum yum!!!~~~~~~
(by the way, in the words of IreneC (ahem hem..) "Can you figure out anything weird about this pic? haha... I find it hmm... a bit unusual, haha!")
ORIGINAL RECIPE BY MY GOD MUM hehe...