Thursday 15 November 2007

.myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics



i was thrown into a dilemma..


straight..



in seconds...


yup..



by my uni's

SRC vice ...


and my heart began to beat irrythmically...




my chest is getting painful...



and my eyes are waterry...



*doink*



ok, here goes..

*tzz* sms

"...interested in joining...jan intake's orientation comittee..."

i was like..'what!!!???'

the symtomps above appeared...

and i replied:

certainly intersted!(and asking about the timeline)

and so on.....


well,i am really really keen in joining...even being a small part of it...just for the spirit of it..the orientation..where you get to be a part of the brothers and sisters welcoming and helping the freshies...and you never know what you can do for them..trust me..



i guess i blogged about the last orientation i joined,as a petty helper in the registration.

still,i get to feel so much of it!!looking at them like looking at myself going in for the first day...


argh.....


and this time,i guess it's a bigger job..(see,i told you i wouldnt be *abandoned* *roll eyes*)


but the dilemma comes.........


first,it's sooooo last minute that i'm 200% sure that my parents wouldnt let me go...coz being a comittee,especially a key one,not assistant, will have to go to the meetings weekly or more..which means i will have to travel...which they wouldnt let me to..



(which goes to that they're having shortage of manpower..=_="")



second, and that the travel cost $$$$$....not to forget staying there again...


third, that i have 'agenda' here...though i will be able to go there during dec...


and im near in tears NOW!!!...hwaaaa!!!T_T



p/s:still,i'm glad YOU asked.=") making me feeling ...significant! haha...('',)

No comments: